What type of parrot is this on craigslist?

happycat

Mar 9, 2012
Virginia, U.S.
Parrots
Kakariki (Kirby) Cockatiel (Shiro) Jenday Conure (Jojo)
I saw this parrot on craigslist and was wondering what type it was because the owner didnt say.
3nf3K63G35Le5R65J9d1643e028a6b1dc1f22.jpg

Anyone know? Looks a bit like a peach faced lovebird but I definitely dont think it is.

Last edited:
It's a plumb-headed parakeet.....

One of my really good friends has a male plumhead and I had no idea they were such good talkers! He talks in English and French and is a great pet for her, full of personality and spunk, but not very loud. They're very uncommon here. It took her a really long time to locate a breeder. There's someone on this forum looking for a male (and that looks like one!). Hope he/she sees this.

One of my really good friends has a male plumhead and I had no idea they were such good talkers! He talks in English and French and is a great pet for her, full of personality and spunk, but not very loud. They're very uncommon here. It took her a really long time to locate a breeder. There's someone on this forum looking for a male (and that looks like one!). Hope he/she sees this.
Wow, thats cool that he knows two languages. Where do they live? This one is near Virginia.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back