What do you do....

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
What do you do when you have 13 Rottweiler pups, but Mommy's only got 8 ninnies?

Simple - you substitute ;)

BabyRottiFeeding1.jpg

No, these are not my babies, they are my girl friend's. They were born early Friday morning, and I've been spending a whole lot of time there, helping as much as I can. :)

The picture was taken this morning, after we came back from the vet. (Their tails were done). Since there are SO many of them, we made 2 batches, 1 X 7 and 1 X 6. Every hour, around the clock, we switch which batch is with Mommy Rotti. Those who still seem hungry are being bottle fed. Well, after the vet visit, ALL were hungry, so while batch #1 was placed with mom right away, I bottle fed the other 7. :)

Aww! :D
My mom has a litter of jack russels at the moment, i'm gutted she lives so far away, i can't go see them :(

these little guys are adorable - LOVE the picture :D hahaha

Super big AWWWWWWW. I love puppies, how sweet are they! Must be hard for mumma dog with 13 puppies hehe!

Thank you Rana & KC. :D

I am SO in love with these puppies - but they are SO much work. I can only imagine what it will be like in 2-3 weeks, when they become really mobile. :11:

Here's one today, full belly and sleeping like a baby :D

BabyRotti1.jpg

Oh gosh, cuteness overload!!!!! Look at its chubby belly, aw!!

Must look away before I get myself a puppy....
:p :D:rolleyes:

arrrrhhh soo cute! that looks like a very comfy sleeping position :p

hahaha hey wendy, you know how Niko was going to fly over with that box of toys, do you think he could carry that puppy as well ? :rolleyes: :54:

arrrrhhh soo cute! that looks like a very comfy sleeping position :p

hahaha hey wendy, you know how Niko was going to fly over with that box of toys, do you think he could carry that puppy as well ? :rolleyes: :54:

That may weigh him down a bit too much and will therefore take too long to arrive. :p

And this is what it looks like when 13 puppies are with Gemma at the same time. :eek:

GemmaBabies1.jpg

GemmaBabies2.jpg

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back