Visit our little guy at the aviary today

CaiqueBlessed

Oct 28, 2014
Northern VA
Parrots
Phoenix-a White Belly Caique-who was hatched Sept 2014.
Today my girls and I went out to the aviary (DJ Feathers) to see our little boy, Phoenix. It was amazing that he was so excited to see us and he rushed to the cage door for us to get him out. The aviary has done such a great job with him, that he already knows "up-up". He also gives kisses when asked and will pose for selfies. The Aviary had Santa there for pictures, so Phoenix and my girls had their picture taken with Santa. In about 3 1/2 weeks we will be able to bring him home, just in time for Christmas.

Here is some of the images from today.

Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• IMG_2127.jpg
    IMG_2127.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2128.jpg
    IMG_2128.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2133.jpg
    IMG_2133.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 148
How wonderful! Congrats to all...love the photos! [emoji4]

Adorable! Congratulations! I've always wanted to have a caique and look forward to stories of Phoenix.

What a cutie! You must be excited to bring him home:)

Adorable! Congratulations! I would love to have a caique! There are 2 baby white bellies at the bird store here, so funny to watch when I visit.

Awww, what a sweetheart! And you all are just glowing with happiness:) I bet you are counting the days until Phoenix comes home.
Don't forget the Photo of the Month contest this month is Christmas/Seasonal related, sounds like you may have gotten a great pic to enter:)

Most Reactions

Back