Up up and away.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
It finally happened today, and me without the camera :( Kito had been doing his flapping all morning then after watching Bucc do his fly by's Kito took off. He managed to get about 3 foot off the ground and went about 5 foot landing on the window sill. (All windows and mirrors have been covered for a few days now) Think he was a bit shocked but I have to say he made a perfect landing, not bad for his first time. I knew he was gonna take off so I had just got the camera all ready, but when it finally happened I was in a state of panic, how would he land? would he crash into the wall? would he hurt himself? you name it I worried about it. Then after all that it was over and the camera was still sitting on the sofa. :D I sat with it for about 2 hours after that but did he do it again, NO.

12 weeks and 5 days. Hopefully I'll get some pics when I get him out again tomorrow. Poor little soul is fast asleep now absolutely tired out. :D My mission now is to get that flight picture before he get an accomplished flier.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back