Type whatever your phone tells you to!

PeentPeent

Feb 13, 2024
Media
Parrots
Cockatiels, Mexican Conure
I'll make a reservation for you in the morning and I'll be there in a few minutes if you want to come in and get it done and get it done and I'll be there in a few minutes and I'll be there in a few minutes and then I'll be there in a few minutes and then I'll be there in a few minutes and then I'll be there

LOL that's silly

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)
Also the fact that the people in this country are not even allowed in this world ๐ŸŒŽ anymore makes me sick and Orange ๐ŸŠ man has no shame whatsoever he has a job and orange man Oranges ๐ŸŠ orange ๐ŸŠ orange orange ๐ŸŠ and blue orange ๐ŸŠ orange he has a good job he is just a little bit guy and heโ€™s a got some money and heโ€™s got some money to pay for his own business and heโ€™s not gonna be able to afford to pay for the money that heโ€™s making off his house and he has to go through orange ๐ŸŠ orange Orange county jail for life and grass roots support for the people that have to be paid for his business and he canโ€™t afford it

Rozalka

Supporting Member
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
May 23, 2018
Media
Albums
Poland
Parrots
Bourke's parrots, green cheeked conure
Let's try again soon and then we may need a lot more private and the other one of those things I know you don't want it just a few more private and the rest is good idea I thought that I was just a smurf and I will send an emoji

๐Ÿ™„ I swear, I have nothing to do with smurfs anymore ๐Ÿ˜•

OP
BirdyBee

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Also the fact that the people in this country are not even allowed in this world ๐ŸŒŽ anymore makes me sick and Orange ๐ŸŠ man has no shame whatsoever he has a job and orange man Oranges ๐ŸŠ orange ๐ŸŠ orange orange ๐ŸŠ and blue orange ๐ŸŠ orange he has a good job he is just a little bit guy and heโ€™s a got some money and heโ€™s got some money to pay for his own business and heโ€™s not gonna be able to afford to pay for the money that heโ€™s making off his house and he has to go through orange ๐ŸŠ orange Orange county jail for life and grass roots support for the people that have to be paid for his business and he canโ€™t afford it
Why so many oranges ๐Ÿ’€

foxgloveparrot

Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Aug 30, 2021
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ziggy, Kai, and Seiji (blue, yellowface, and dilute budgies)
Jasper (yellow-naped amazon)
Lilla (senegal parrot)
Snowberry (yellow-crowned amazon)
Cricket (pacific parrotlet)

Most Reactions

Latest posts