Tuukee

Tuukee

Dec 16, 2012
Media
Florida
Parrots
Green Quaker Parrot
I'm a first time Quaker Parrot owner, and I love it! His name is Tuukee and he's been home with us for about a month now, got him when he was 12weeks old. Tuukee is now three mos., and he's already come out of his shell a lot! He's a mama's boy and make the cutest dolphin sound when he's happy or wants something from me. He already has me wrapped around his lil' birdy toe :D

Welcome to the forum!!!! Quakers are wonderful smart birds!!! I miss mine dearly....

Welcome! Quakers are indeed adorable :) All the best of luck! Pip is a mamma's boy too, when we got bandit, dad was hoping she'd bond with him more, but now both of them are mamma's birds... no rest for me! :)

welcome to the forum and congrats on your new baby quaker:)

Thanks for all the welcomes, I like it here so much, I can talk bird and can find answers :D He picked my so I'm the lucky one!!!

~Antoinette~ I will be glad to post pictures :) just gota get ones that aren't movies (I'm always stuck with the camera to my head trying to get baby's first lol). 'Pictures think Pictures'--- It should be easy since he loves the camera and photogenic- man will he pose!. And I just posted some today I think (Don't know if they went up- I cant see them.) I added captions to them.

Last edited:
When you are creating your post, go into attachments, click on upload from Computer, then browse.. click on the pic you want to show, then click on upload.... or if you have photobucket just hover mouse over the image then left click on IMG and it will say copied, then just paste into your message box, go onto preview post and it will show if it has gone in properly:)

OOOOOhhhh ('Duh') that seems pretty easy, thanks for the help. I cant wait to take more pictures now. does it work the same for videos- i have some really great ones! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back