Apr 13, 2012
Stillwater, MN
Parrots
Rosie = Rescued Pineapple GCC,
Rusty = bought Cinnamon GCC,
Scooter = bought Normal GCC,
Tybbi MacGuyver = Rescued Blue Crown Conure
THANK YOU!! :D:D:D:D:D

Windmill Foraging Toy by Creative Foraging - FORAGING TOYS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

Tybbi took to that toy instantly; once I spent a minute showing her how the two turning sections moved (with food within to ensure interest would not want), she's porked out on "conure mix" seed food (so I'm picking up cockatiel-sized pellet food to replace the seeds with, so those can drop between sections more easily...) It's adorable watching her try to eat the food with that pesky plastic partition preventing her from doing so, but then she goes right to the bottom section and turns it with her beak. I know she's figured out the top section as 3 of the 5 partitions that hold food are empty.

Rosie took to this almost immediately as well:

Foraging Carousel 6 X 6 by Creative Foraging - FORAGING TOYS by MY SAFE BIRD STORE

She refuses to do anything with the slide in/out drawer, but the rotating hinge and the two lift-up hinges she handles with ease. The ability to screw this in vertically or horizontally will make it more challenging for her in the future as well!

With luck I'll get Tybbi to play with toys interactively next...

They are amazing and fun creatures, that's for sure!

Look like a good find. I got one sort of like that but my Rosie seems to be off her toys for a gew months. Have not idea why.

I have the carousel one too. That first one looks fun!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back