Tiki and her new swing

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
I decided put Tiki's new swing above her cage so she can swing when ever she wants and she loves it.

Last edited:
How cute. What is the yellow coil in the cage? I was thinking of you today as I put some toys and a rope perch on the outside of the cage. Rosie's wings are grown in now and she is once again flying. She is having so much fun and does seem happier.

BTW, how do you keep your mini blinds undamaged. Mine have little triangle shaped cutouts on them. lol I have replaced them w/cellular shades & so far undamaged.

HI Di,

It's called a "Yellow Slinky" I got it off ebay. With shipping and all, it was like $10.00. It's good for Conures, Senegals and smaller parrots. It actually made out of a pretty strong plastic tubing with plastic rings attached for the bird to play with. I think it probably would be a good inside the cage toy to hang from one side to the other, but Tiki's cage isn't really big enough to hang to much inside. She still climbs down and walks around on it and tries to remove the rings.

I'm wanting to get her a bigger cage for Xmas. My wife says why, that cage is plenty big enough for her. But like I point out, it's not for her,IT'S FOR HER TOYS hahahaha. That way, I get to spoil her even more. She's also quick to point out that yep, just like YOU spoiled our daughter hahahahah. What can I say, guilty as charged.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back