T-minus 3 hours to "Birdie"

GreatBlue320

May 5, 2015
Parrots
Baxter - Illiger's Macaw (hatch date 5.1.15);

Taylor - Black capped Conure (RIP 3.14.15 - miss you every day little "Girlie")
Hi Everyone!

Just 3 more hours until "Birdie" (still haven't received the DNA sexing results) comes home!

I can't believe it is finally happening. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.

Will post some photos as soon as we are settled in - might be tomorrow.

Thanks to all of you who have supported me throughout this process!

Leaving in 5 minutes! Good thing 5:00 traffic is going the opposite direction.

I'm sure you'll be 'occupied' the rest of the night, but I hope all is going well with your new baby and can't wait for pics:D

Birdie is home! I sat his carrier on the floor of our den and removed the door so he could come out when he was ready. He's now asleep in the carrier! LOL!

Awwwww he's tired from traveling!

Birdie in his cage and perching on the food bowl holder (no bowl in it). Isn't that uncomfortable? I guess he will move if his feet hurt - there are many other perch options at a similar height.

I haven't felt this stressed since I brought my son home from the hospital after he was born! LOL!

Keepin my fingers crossed for a good sleep for "Birdie".

Greatlblue I'm so happy you found your baby! Congrats to you and best of luck, here's wishing for years of happy memories!

Congrats! Photos?

So glad he's home! And yes, if he is standing somewhere uncomfortable, he will move. What they find "comfortable" may not be why we think sometimes though;) Lol @ the bringing home a (human) baby comparison. I'm sure in no time at all you will have a solid routine down with Birdie and he/she will settle in quickly and be a wonderful companion:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back