Sydney's new words

thekarens

Sep 29, 2013
Just sitting here chilling with Sammie. Zoe the snuggle hog has been put to bed when Sydney says clear as day, "did you hear me?" LOL! I think he's heard me say that one too many times to certain people here.

Thats cute. A nice one to pick up too when he is trying to get your attention. "Hey!"...."Did you hear me?"

I love the Senegal voices. I wish my Sidney would speak up more. He is a master beeper, clicker, whistler, fire alarm and R2D2 imitator but the very very rare times I hear him pipe up with his "pretty bird" it makes my day.

Very clever of Sidney! I've never heard a Senegal talk, I bet it's a treat.

Both of mine are decent talkers, but their voices are very robotic sounding.

Joe, I could tell you a very embarrassing story about our grey bird... You ain't kidding when you say they pick up EVERYTHING!

Very clever of Sidney! I've never heard a Senegal talk, I bet it's a treat.

Here you go Allee Sweetie

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ZJYc36uOg"]My Senegal Parrot, Buddy - He loves to talk! - YouTube[/ame]

Joe, I could tell you a very embarrassing story about our grey bird... You ain't kidding when you say they pick up EVERYTHING!

I could just imagine LOL (you could always PM it, I'll think of something embarrassing to share back :p)

The reason i said that (watch what you say around the Fids, they pick up EVERYTHING) is back in the 70's kids were going to school repeating things they heard at home :eek:

Robin has a deep voice lol. I don't know why haha, Raven doesn't.

Griffin has yet to speak human. I thought he said a tiny little "hi" when I first got him, but maybe it was my imagination because he hasn't spoken since.

Both of mine are decent talkers, but their voices are very robotic sounding.

I know you can't tell us but I'd love to hear that story!

Thanks for the video, Joe! I see what you mean about Senegal voices, and the wise face to go with it! Parrot language fascinates me, especially when they speak in context.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back