Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
I did an over night trip and set up the fids to stay alone overnight. This includes turning on their iPod, water and since this was a first I bought Rowdybush pellets since I've tried Harrison's and Zupreem which were quickly turned down. The turkeys dug into the Rowdybush pellets like my nephew with cake! I'm still stunned., go figure! I'm going to start mixing the pellets with their food to see if we can keep this going and to be an addition to their fresh foods.

That's amazing :D ! usually birds don't start to eat something new unless they have too. I hope your birds are well. :)

I chuckled about the ipod, that's adorable! When I got my Grey, he went for pellets a few days after, since he saw my BFA eating them. Sometimes once one starts, they all start, I wonder if they think they're missing out on something.

Foo is super picky about pellets, but she loves roudybush. I got her goldenfeast and she's kinda whatever about them. I strung em up on some hemp and she's having fun removing them anyways.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back