Stephen had a bath.

JBassset

Oct 18, 2016
Boise
Parrots
3 year old GC Conure
13 year old B&G Macaw
He always looks a little deranged after he takes a dunk.

He actually bathes in a yogurt container. Stands on the edge and just dunks himself.

I keep a close eye on him. I have this fear that one day he'll dunk too far or lose his grip and fall face first into a tub of water.

But he just dunks himself, sometimes all of himself and then pops back out. The entire kitchen ends up with his bath water everywhere.

Lol...he does look a bit disturbed. Made me remember this pic of a budgie I was hand raising at the time. He had just been fed and insisted on diving into the Quaker's water dish. Obviously he was quite upset with the result.

788fb1d922a0b6e86b1f2a3132e5d97f.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Lol...he does look a bit disturbed. Made me remember this pic of a budgie I was hand raising at the time. He had just been fed and insisted on diving into the Quaker's water dish. Obviously he was quite upset with the result.

788fb1d922a0b6e86b1f2a3132e5d97f.jpg

Ok, that case makes me laugh. Hard. Out loud.

Lol...I saved that photo as my desktop background forever...little baby learned a lesson that day 😱

How. Cute. Is. That. I just love wet bird pictures, especially the babies. They always look so disgruntled. It's like "what did I just do!" Then they try to play it off, like, "no problem, I meant to do that." I'll have to shoot some of my babies when they are wet. I have kind of a bath issue. You know that clear acrylic blue bath for smaller birds that clicks in and out of place. That is the only bath my Suns will use. One bird can't even fit in it, and they both stuff themselves in it and I end up refilling it 2-3 times. They won't tolerate bathing in any other container / or shower. It does create a disaster. My GCC will only take showers. Such little individuals.

He always looks a little deranged after he takes a dunk.

Wow Stephen...you are ONE WET BIRDIE :eek: But it looks like you had a great time doing it lol

Jim

Most Reactions

Back