Stalker

egg_โ€™n_oliver

Feb 18, 2022
Parrots
Cockatiel.
Little STALKER-waiting for me to get up. no.

Attachments

• 5433C21E-C4B5-4FD1-A60F-23AC47943CCD.jpeg
    5433C21E-C4B5-4FD1-A60F-23AC47943CCD.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 108
Little sneak peak of something in the fishtank! Meet Spot! His partner, Gil, died last year and ever since he has been kinda lonely. The good thing, though, is that heโ€™s eating and he has been a bit more active recently! I know heโ€™s a goldfish, but just thought I would give you an update! Love this site so much! Like a little insta for pets! Keep up the cute and outstanding work!

Little sneak peak of something in the fishtank! Meet Spot! His partner, Gil, died last year and ever since he has been kinda lonely. The good thing, though, is that heโ€™s eating and he has been a bit more active recently! I know heโ€™s a goldfish, but just thought I would give you an update! Love this site so much! Like a little insta for pets! Keep up the cute and outstanding work!
I also have goldfish! May I ask how big the tank is?

20 gallons, Iโ€™m pretty sure!
I'm very sorry, but that's way too small for the type of goldfish you have. The minimum for a single-tailed common or comet goldfish (which I'm assuming you have) is 55 gallons for the first one, then 20 gallons for each additional fish.

Minimum for fancy goldfish (double tails) is 20 gallons for one, 10 gallons for any additional goldfish, although I like to house 2 fancys in a 40gal to give them extra space.

You should also not mix single- and double-tailed goldfish, as the single-tailed goldfish can swim faster, will outcompete the double-tails for food, and can be very aggressive to the slower-swimming fancys.

I'm very sorry, but that's way too small for the type of goldfish you have. The minimum for a single-tailed common or comet goldfish (which I'm assuming you have) is 55 gallons for the first one, then 20 gallons for each additional fish.

Minimum for fancy goldfish (double tails) is 20 gallons for one, 10 gallons for any additional goldfish, although I like to house 2 fancys in a 40gal to give them extra space.

You should also not mix single- and double-tailed goldfish, as the single-tailed goldfish can swim faster, will outcompete the double-tails for food, and can be very aggressive to the slower-swimming fancys.
Well, we are saving up for something bigโ€ฆ (sneak peakkkkk) and Spot seems to like his recent home. When we move in two years, if heโ€™s still alive, we will definitely get him a different tank. But we will try to get him a bigger tank as soon as possible (when we have the money), thank you very much for letting me know and have a great day!

Well, we are saving up for something bigโ€ฆ (sneak peakkkkk) and Spot seems to like his recent home. When we move in two years, if heโ€™s still alive, we will definitely get him a different tank. But we will try to get him a bigger tank as soon as possible (when we have the money), thank you very much for letting me know and have a great day!
Sounds good, and I hope you stick around long enough that we can see the new tank!

Most Reactions

Back