Should I be worried?

aparisi1122

Sep 16, 2013
70000%5C70470%5C00661%5C7047000661CF.GIF

My brother was eating this yogurt, and accidentally spilled a small amount on the table. I didn't notice my parrot was eating some, but she didn't get very much.

I know it's artificially flavored, but I wanted to know if there's a possibility it could harm her because of the small amount she ate?

If she only ate a small amount, I wouldn't worry too much. :) Just keep an eye out on her dropping and how she's acting.

And welcome to the forum!!! :)

Is it chocolate in there? It also says its 'naturally' and artificially. If it's chocolate I'd definitely keep an eye close on your birdy and rush to an a.vet immediately if you notice anything 'off'.

Boston Cream Pie?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?

That's the yogurt flavor that got me back into eating yogurt after I stopped liking it! YUM!!!!

Nope, a small amount wont hurt! Actually, yogurt can be healthy for birds to eat! But you should aim for plain/green yogurt. The less ingredients on the label, the better! In fact, the kind with "live cultures" is best!

Since he only got a little bit, I think he will be fine, I give Lilo yogurt once in a while for some calcium and it has blue berries so she LOVES yogurt :)

Most Reactions

Back