Sgt. Pepper is growing!

dogslovepeace

Apr 7, 2015
My baby is nine weeks old. She has started trying to say "What?", she plays well in her cage and seems to enjoy water. She is a love bug. If it was up to her I would hold her all the time. To be honest if it were up to me I would hold her all the time. [emoji179]

She sleeps on me which makes me melt. I'm trying to get her to play more in AND out of her cage. She likes to tear the newspaper that I have on the bottom of her cage. It seems playful but I'm not sure. Lol. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429395866.072831.jpg

Looks like a big sweetheart :) Just set a realistic time schedule you can do . This will help make her a more confident bird who knows how to keep herself entertained. She wont be stressed cause she knows what time she going to be out with you everyday :).

She seems to be playing a bit more tonight. Her toys don't seem to interest her as much as hanging upside down with one foot from the top of the cage. [emoji16]

How sweet, nine weeks and first words. What a little sweetheart and so cute. Thanks for sharing.

She is still being hand fed twice a day but seems to be showing signs of wanting less. In the beginning she wouldn't stop eating for anything. Now she starts to play after a few squirts of food. She's not ready to be down to one feeding per day just yet but I'm guessing it will be this week.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429448720.432701.jpg
She does really well with friends. The guy in the photo is my husbands best friend. She doesn't seem to mind being handled by anyone. She enjoyed grooming his head. Lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back