Sennies on their back

Yep, she is. I wasn't patient enough to wait for her first molt.

I saw the videos of Rio on her boing, cracked me up!

Yep, she is. I wasn't patient enough to wait for her first molt.

I saw the videos of Rio on her boing, cracked me up!

Thx, they do some amazing things!

Rio has been molting so it will be interesting to see what color her under tail feathers turn. But I am mostly sure she is a female too like yours. She is pretty petit, smaller head and beak. But we will see.

Sammie weighs 124 grams. How much does Rio weigh?

Love birds on their backs !! looks like a happy guy :)

Zuzu actually don't mind being on his back, but you have to hold him and rub his head in order for him to stay like that, it is cute tho esp when you lay him on a bed and give him a lil blanket or washcloth he'll actually cover up with it, and tilt his head and close his eyes like he going to sleep lol.

Indy won't lay on her back bit hangs upside down in her cage all the time. She'll even grab some food, climb to the top, & eat with one foot while hanging by the other.

Cute! I noticed Sammie has the gray eyes... How old are they when they turn yellow? I've heard of some that never turn!

Cute! I noticed Sammie has the gray eyes... How old are they when they turn yellow? I've heard of some that never turn!

She's still a baby. She will be a year 5/24/14. Her eyes are starting to turn, but they're not there yet.

Suela doesn't mind being on her back. When she is playing on me she will grab my shirt with her little feets and flip herself over and either hang upside down on lay upside down on my chest. When I hold her and she is laying on her back, sometimes she nips a little, but most of the time she is just enjoying the attention. If she has something that I don't want her to have I will flip her on to her back sometimes in hopes that she will release the item, but if it's something she really wants then all hope is lost.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back