RIO THE PIRATE (on a real pirate ship)

amjokai

Apr 19, 2014
Wahiawa, Oahu, Hawaii
Parrots
Eclectus, Blue and Gold Macaw, Cockatiels, Ringnecks, Green Cheek Conure
My friend runs a pirate ship that does a show and tour.... I took the family yesterday. Rio came along with us....
(he completed my costume, and it was a great socialization outing) (We were pirates for halloween, and drogo came with us then so it was rio's turn)
(check them out, Hawaii pirate ship adventures)

amjokai-albums-rio-blue-gold-macaw-picture14617-img-0919.jpg
[/IMG]

Rio and I :) My sweet boy! He was a hit and the guests kept asking if we were part of the crew ( I told them we need a job ;) )
amjokai-albums-rio-blue-gold-macaw-picture14612-img-0943.jpg
[/IMG]

Rio and I with my friend Capt Hammerhead Alan :)
amjokai-albums-rio-blue-gold-macaw-picture14615-img-1173.jpg
[/IMG]

Captain trying to make his fierce face with a baby macaw preening his beard.... lol
amjokai-albums-rio-blue-gold-macaw-picture14616-img-1181.jpg
[/IMG]

but really: All it takes is a baby macaw to turn a big tough pirate to mush
amjokai-albums-rio-blue-gold-macaw-picture14614-img-1186.jpg
[/IMG]

But here is the best picture (of rio) of the day.. Isn't my boy gorgeous?!
amjokai-albums-rio-blue-gold-macaw-picture14613-img-1051.jpg
[/IMG]

I've been talking to the captain about joining the crew :)

How cute! You should totally try to join the crew, I'm sure Rio would love the action, too

I LOVE IT!! Such great pics of your family, the head pirate, and the beautiful Rio :D No pirate is complete without a parrot (and a flightsuit to save your clothes lol)!

Ha Ha [he loves the hat and clothes :)]

I so love this!!! They so need to make you and Rio part of the crew:) What a great job that would be!

These pictures are just fantastic!!! You all had such a great time, including Rio (and the Captain).

How awesome would it be if you became part of the crew?

I especially love that Rio seemed to have zero issues with happily perching on the Captain's shoulder (while preening his stubbles). AWESOME!!!! :D

Awesome pix!! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Umm...can you hook me up with a tour haha!? You would all work perfectly with the crew, and hey, that would be a sick job!
I love love love his little expression in the 2nd picture :D

Actually we are in negotiation for rio, drogo and I to join the crew now. ;) were talking about setting up a tree perch for rio to sit on and do photos of the guests with the birds. :)

Actually we are in negotiation for rio, drogo and I to join the crew now. ;) were talking about setting up a tree perch for rio to sit on and do photos of the guests with the birds. :)

Thats great!!! Imagine all the socialization, they'll love it so much!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back