Rio and Petri say hello!

Lintini

May 5, 2012
Bay Area California
Parrots
Margret-Mealy Amazon 28 (family parrot), Petri- Peach Front Conure 4, Chloe- Congo African Grey 24 and Rio- Blue Crown Conure 4 !! :D
Haven't posted any pics of the fids lately, so here they are today!

Rio

mmmm camera

Petri

Chloe feeling left out!

Rio hanging out in my messy room

Petri being very affectionate as usual

Thanks! Rio is pretty mischievous. Petri is terribly jealous of him though. I really need to get Petri DNA tested, I figure he's male but it would be funny if he was a she.

What is this new technique?????

They are so beautiful!

Beautiful photos Lindsey!!!

I didn't know you had a PF and a BC,is it loud at your house?

They are gorgeous! love your dresser too:)

Thank you! Yes my house is very loud, especially when the mealy amazon gets going too. It's really loud when someone comes to the door because the 4 dogs go nuts and then the birds go nuts, and then shortly followed by me going nuts.

Thanks for the compliment about my dresser. I inherited my grandparents bedroom set when my grandfather had to go into assisted living, I have the cali king bed that matches the dresser but the end tables are in storage since I don't have room because the bed takes up half my room and then I have Chloe in here and my 80 gallon aquarium. I have a pictures from the catalog of the bed from when I was so excited to get a REAL bedroom set and was showing it to my friends lol. I was really excited!!! My bed is a mess right now so I'll just show you what it would look like not as a mess lol

Very cute, such adorable little faces. Nice bedroom set too!

That photo of your blue crown right in the lens makes me laugh. Gilbert always tries to grab the lens with his beak too.

Thank you! I know Ruffled, aren't they a riot? Such noise that comes out of that beak though lol!

Gilbert chatters. LOUD but almost 100% chatter. "Gilbert's a good bird!!!!" times 50. He gets particularly revved up when I am on the phone. :)

I have Rio out right now, he's always saying hello, step up, smoochie noises and whatcha doin? He hasn't picked up anything from me and I've had him for 1.5 years now :( I've been working on, "I'm gonna get your beak" for ages, no luck! I guess his name was Nacho before and I was told he can speak spanish but I haven't heard anything. He loves doing my hair though that's for sure. Gilbert sounds so cute, he wants to make real sure that you know he's been good for Xmas!!!!

They are such dolls, love the bed too.

This was Gil reminding me that he is on the 'nice' list just this evening actually. ��
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdad4ZMyBi8&feature=share&list=UUff3S-T6KI67sdbcuulb_zw]Gilbert playing with my Surface - YouTube[/ame]

omg lol!!! Rio went unglued hearing your video!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! jeealoussssssssssss

Funny how they love video of other parrots!!

Most Reactions

Back