Ralph the Quaker parrot

cnyguy

Apr 23, 2010
Syracuse, NY
Parrots
Quaker parrot, Ralph
A little over a week ago, I made a post celebrating Ralph's 15th hatchday. I mentioned that he was being treated for an upper respiratory infection. He seemed to be making some progress, but he took a sudden and unexpected turn for the worse. Sadly, Ralph passed away this afternoon. My heart is broken.

In Ralph's memory, please let your parrots know how special and important they are to you, and maybe spoil them just a little.

A little over a week ago, I made a post celebrating Ralph's 15th hatchday. I mentioned that he was being treated for an upper respiratory infection. He seemed to be making some progress, but he took a sudden and unexpected turn for the worse. Sadly, Ralph passed away this afternoon. My heart is broken.

In Ralph's memory, please let your parrots know how special and important they are to you, and maybe spoil them just a little.
Oh @cnyguy I'm so awfully sorry for your loss!! It is SO truly devastating when we lose them, no matter how long or short a time we've had with them it can never be long enough, but I know Ralph's life with you was one of being loved and spoiled and cherished beyond all measure. My very deepest sympathies and condolences to you @cnyguy, and warmest hugs to try to in some small way ease the pain in your broken heart. You will see Ralph again some day at the Bridge 🙏 🌈💝

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back