I have one and currently the bottom is empty( I store bird stuff in it).I use the top cage for the tiels.
But I want to move the tiels into a different cage and put the conures in the double stack.
My question is will the one in the bottom cage feel less then?
Basically I wonder if being on the bottom makes a difference to the bird?
Im trying to decide if I just want to sell the double stack and buy two new separate cages.
But I want to move the tiels into a different cage and put the conures in the double stack.
My question is will the one in the bottom cage feel less then?
Basically I wonder if being on the bottom makes a difference to the bird?
Im trying to decide if I just want to sell the double stack and buy two new separate cages.


![[UPDATE SEPTEMBER] Feathered Hello from Savannah + Meet My Birds](https://www.parrotforums.com/data/files/featured_images/35/featuredimages_f8cd078dcd5b0456.webp)




