Problem Posting Pictures

SharonC

May 26, 2010
I can no longer attach pictures. I've resized them, but it says I've exceeded my quota. I haven't done many photos here...Is there something I'm missing?

Sorry you're having problems Sharon. I don't know much about the photos or galleries here - they've always been a bit of a mystery to me. I'm not sure why it's giving you problems.

I've sent a message to another admin who should be more familiar with the forum software and he should be able to address this shortly.

Sorry you're having problems Sharon. I don't know much about the photos or galleries here - they've always been a bit of a mystery to me. I'm not sure why it's giving you problems.

I've sent a message to another admin who should be more familiar with the forum software and he should be able to address this shortly.

........Thanks!!!

I don't know but it's the same for me...I've given up, and just use videos when I have them.

I don't know but it's the same for me...I've given up, and just use videos when I have them.

Very frustrating Sharon I have the same problem.
What I did was I registered with photobucket.com, loaded the pic's there, then copied the link, then posted it on the forum.
Good luck

Yes, that's what I do with videos. It's such a pain sometimes that I just don't bother with pictures...:)

Quote from Antoinette: What I did was I registered with photobucket.com, loaded the pic's there, then copied the link, then posted it on the forum.
Good luck

Please help me with this. I registered with photobucket too. But when I copy the link, it says invalid link, and I cannot make a profile picture, or add any to an album. Do you have any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong? Thanks so much.

Make sure you click the second last icon (Insert Image) to add you link.
Also - be sure to copy the direct link from photobucket :)

Hope it helps ya ;)

These are from photobucket:

Direct link
HTML code
HTML thumb
IMG code
IMG thumb
Flash code

I have tried to copy each one to either edit my profile picture or add to my album. Someone told me to paste Direct link, but when that did not work, I tried each one. Each time it says invalid file. I have tried to paste them to: Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
and I tried Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
Both do not upload, and say invalid file.
I am so sorry, I just cannot seem to get this right, but any further help would really make me happy. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
These are from photobucket:

Direct link
HTML code
HTML thumb
IMG code
IMG thumb
Flash code

I have tried to copy each one to either edit my profile picture or add to my album. Someone told me to paste Direct link, but when that did not work, I tried each one. Each time it says invalid file. I have tried to paste them to: Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website
and I tried Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer
Both do not upload, and say invalid file.
I am so sorry, I just cannot seem to get this right, but any further help would really make me happy. Thank you so much.

Hi Andrea, LoL same problem as last time. I will pm you now, and assist
Antoinette

Home from Church, and did not receive the wisdom to download yet:) Sure could use some help. Thanks.

Most Reactions

Back