Picture Posting

Dyer112535

Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
47
Location
SW Ontario
Parrots
Squiggy, green Quaker
I have noticed recently that if I want to add photos to a post, that I have to go back and delete some of the photos from previous posts to be able to add new ones? Is there a way to increase the number of photos that I am allowed to have up at any given time? Do I need to have them in a album on the forum to make this easier?

Thanks in advance
 
Yep, in attachment-way is a limit. You can post them to your album and then copy and paste them into post without using attachments. Then there's no limit
 
Thanks for that information. I will start with a new album as soon as I get a chance later today. Busy getting ready for Gotcha Day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom