Dec 22, 2011
New York
Parrots
*Yoshi* Goffins Cockatoo
* Rosie*Rose Breasted Galah
*Stella*Hyacinth Macaw
*Baby*Catalina Macaw

*Multiple Parakeets*
The barn is almost finished for my girls :) I can't wait , they are impossible to contain now with Xpens , lolol. And they are in my garage :roll eyes:

This barn is basically just for them , it used to be a tack room so its not too big but perfect for the girls. Im fully matting it and I have a small hayloft and will have a small feed room partitioned off once we are done.

I know , keep the feed under lock and key , lolol. I have seen first hand of their ways of getting into , onto , or out of anything they choose :)

They have already been on top of my truck , inside my kitchen and have peered into my windows looking for me , lolol

They will also try jumping into my arms when i am brushing them !
That is my own fault , I know. But when they are babies , you can't help but let them climb into your lap for a hug :)

I can't believe how big they have gotten already. They are beautiful creatures and so very smart , friendly and always looking for a pet :)

They LOVE to be doted on as do all my animals , so they will push each other off the table when I go to groom them , lolol. It can get quite hairy until they settle down and the excitement wears done , lolol. They soon realize they will all get their time with momma :p

I will post pictures of their new digs ASAP. They also want cable and a a Wii game station , but I had to put my foot down :p:roll eyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_0618.jpg
    IMG_0618.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 132
Goats are so much fun. Especially the little ones. I used to live on 10 ares and we bought one goat to help cut down the fields. Well. we also had the fruit trees eaten which we did not count on.

Goats are so much fun. Especially the little ones. I used to live on 10 ares and we bought one goat to help cut down the fields. Well. we also had the fruit trees eaten which we did not count on.

Yep , they are a demolition crew when they are loose , lolol.
Took out my garden in seconds !! Oh well....:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back