Parrots in a Bottle!

AbigailCastagnaro

Feb 8, 2015
MA
Hello! I'm so happy to be a part of this group! I LOVE all birds and I can't wait to see all the pictures that you post!! I unfortunately don't have the room for one, but I'll pretend. ;-;

Anyway, my main reason for joining the group is so that I have pictures to look at while I make my glass art. I'm a glassblower based in MA, and my main thing is making tiny glass figures of animals and putting them into bottles to be worn as necklaces! I especially like putting the birds in the bottles because they have this sort of caged look to them. Anyway, they're a couple inches tall and an inch wide. So far I've only done a scarlet macaw, a red bellied wood pecker, and a cardinal for birds, but with all these new pictures I plan on making a lot more! :D I hope they make you smile! (you can click on the pictures to make them bigger, as I'm sure you know!) Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 235
Welcome to the forum, Abigail. :)

Your creations sure are stunning!!

Just as a very friendly reminder, please read through our forum rules and guidelines that I forwarded you, and take note that the forum does not allow any kind of solicitation. But feel free to be inspired. :D

Hello and welcome! Your creations are gorgeous and definitely made me smile:)

Those are amazing!! :)

Hello Abigail, Welcome to the forum, lovely artwork!

Most Reactions

Back