Parrot Newbie Says Hello :D

anniparakeet

Apr 7, 2015
Germany
Parrots
Superb Parrot
Hello together! :)

I' m a new parrot owner from Germany. Last autumn I bought my Sweeties Anni and Jack. :greenyellow:
They are SuperbParrots and 1 year old . Unfortunately, they´ve PBFD, I do my best to take care of them.<3
I hope I get here more information and some Tipps. I am interested in your parrot stories :)

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! I'm new too! Sorry to hear your babies have PBFD, but I'm sure you're taking great care of them both!

Hi welcome! Glad you joined us. I'm sorry about your babies.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear your little ones have PBFD.

My thoughts are with you. Enjoy your stay.

Thank you! :)

:41: Fortunately, there is no sign of the illness. The feathers and the beak are well.
Sometimes they are weakly but most time loud and active :D <3. :)

Attachments

• 11082558_1649297188627488_7642690143096824039_n.jpg
    11082558_1649297188627488_7642690143096824039_n.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 69
Hello, If no symptoms are yet observable there may yet be hope. I don't know how they were diagnosed. I had one abysinion that died from heat exastion diagnosed as PDD and one male I purchased with DNA form saying it was male that lays eggs. Errors are made, however if these birds do survive all ways consider them carriers. D.D.

Hello and welcome! I am so sorry about your babies diagnosis:(
I'm really glad you joined us.

A blood test was made. The birds feel better and better. I am optimistic that no symptoms appear. They get many vitamins, minerals, UV light, fresh air etc.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back