nuts grooming services

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
lol had my friend down today an nut, being her normal charming self with guests offered her groomin sevices! :p:D

Last edited:
Awwww-dorable! How much does she charge for her grooming services? ;)

She is probably thinking w/her devious little mind, "If I earn money, mommy will stay home w/me". lol

or she just wants to earn the money for her self so she can play with the coins all day long ;)

lol i got a vedeo of her doin the works bless, my friend left with a full indian head massage, saliva root lift, 2 very clean ears!
i really should have charged lol

an lol if she could earn me money i'd put her to work, not sure why she is so cuddly with guests lol, but towards end of visit, my friend had to use the spoon, as she had tried to remove her collar bone! lol
i think she likes the blondes :) as nut liked to wrap herself in her hair, an she does this with my other blonde friend as well lol

Now our birds are dermatologist!! Speaking of coins I put newspaper lining the bottom try of Rosie's playtop. She started scratching at the paper like crazy. When I looked closer it was a picture of a pile of pennies. Lol she never did manage to get any!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back