Newbie here!

Beeker

Jan 22, 2018
I've had my parrot now for 15 years. An African Grey Timmy named Wilbur. I used to be quite active in forums when I first got him but slacked off over time. He's doing well and my biggest challenge is trying to keep him occupied with toys and company. He's seemed to lose interest in toys and I'm afraid there is not alot of activity in the house. In any case will be checking in for some tips. Just posted a question about granite countertop install and possible health hazards. Would appreciate any feedback on smells and possible hazards on this project which I won't do if it will harm him!

Welcome to you and Wilbur! We're here for the benefit of our fids and their well trained "servants!"

Greys are highly intelligent and easily tire of toys. Have you tried foraging toys that require some challenge to access, or ones requiring mechanical aptitude?

I'll attempt to address your renovation concerns in your other thread!

Hello! Greys are so interesting and fun because of their intelligence. Wilbur is a great name! With my grey i try to keep things unpredictably predictable. I have him out with me and i can’t with him whenever I’m around. I also move the toys around a bit to keep him guessing as greys also tend to be shy. The changes do him good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chat with him not can’t. Grrr autocorrect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back