newbie from salt lake

bonedog

Jan 24, 2016
Saly Lake City
Parrots
Black Headed Caique
hi guys. just got my first bird today. ive had about every other pet allowed but birds always kinda scared me until I saw this black headed caique. had to have him. went by the store I bought him/her from everyday the last week and a half to play with him. coughed up the money for a 24x24x36 cage, toys, food and the caique today. I got into cichlids a few years ago and forums were the best help. hoping to get the same guidance here. thanks in advance

Welcome to the forums! :) A Black Headed Caique, hey? Your life will never be the same, HAHAHAH! Hope you have LOTS of energy. (Only semi kidding) :D

Hello and welcome! Congrats to you and your newest addition! Have you chosen a name for your caique? We'd love to see photos of the little guy or girl.

Congrats on your caique! I've herd they are very playful. :) What is he/she named and can't wait for pictures! :)

Exciting! Congratulations! Can't wait to see photos and hear the name you choose :)

Might pay to do a quick search on MBS.....forewarned is forearmed....

I think chico is gonna be his name. Thx for the welcome. I'll tey and post a couple pics.

Exciting! Congratulations! Can't wait to see photos and hear the name you choose :)

Might pay to do a quick search on MBS.....forewarned is forearmed....
At the end of your comment how did you get the galah smiley??? :eek:o :D

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to seeing pics of Chico!

Welcome to the forums!

With how active caiques are, you may find out soon enough that cage isn't quite big enough for Chico! ;)

Congratulations enjoy your new companion ...I love the name . Looking forward to seeing pics :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back