New picture of baby Ravi!

NandayMom

Feb 8, 2014
Parrots
Rauri (Sun Conure)
My breeder sent me a new picture of baby Ravi, my sun conure.
He is like 7-8 weeks right now, I haven't gotten his hatch date yet, but last week she told me they were 6-7 weeks. I can't wait until he is old enough to come home!!!

she said he has started to show interest in pellets and he has just learned to perch! look how proud of himself he is!!! got a big smile on his little face! :orange:

Awww how gorgeous is Ravi!!! What a little stunner.

Ravi is gorgeous! What a sweet little baby:) How much longer?

Ravi is gorgeous! What a sweet little baby:) How much longer?

thanks! I thinks she said she likes to send them home between 10 - 11 weeks... so 3-4 more weeks!!! seems like forever!

I am getting a matching A&E flight cage from PetCo, supposed to be here next Tuesday. I am excited to set it up for the new baby! Need some more rope perches though!

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get rope perches cheaply?

That's what is so much fun - getting everything set up before the big day!
You have plenty of time to get everything to spoil Ravi rotten:)
I bet you are counting the days:)

toinght I made some colored sprial noodles, added chopped red pepers, peas and a jar of baby food, mixed it all up and put it in freezer bags. I left some in the fridge, but put the rest in the freezer. Richard had a noodle, but then didn't seem to interested in. hope he learns to like home cooked and fresh food more.
and I hope since Ravi is little when he comes, that he will like that kind of fresh food and cooked food from the get go!

Ravi is such a cutie :) I know how it is when you can't wait!

So besides Richard, who are the other spoiled brats who got the pasta. The dogs I'm guessing :) I don't think snakes? Lol

He is cute! And he has very red spots! going to be gorgeous when the adult feathers come in:) Loki my sun baby still won't eat anything besides a bite or two of fresh stuff. I think he just likes to be contrary...

Ravi is such a cutie :) I know how it is when you can't wait!

So besides Richard, who are the other spoiled brats who got the pasta. The dogs I'm guessing :) I don't think snakes? Lol

no, dogs can't have them, I don't give them peppers.
I just freeze it and take it out for the birds as needed.

I'm curious as to what the parents of this baby look like!

Such a green little baby! Wanted to have an idea of how gorgeous he'd be as an adult! :D

View attachment 10719

breeder sent me a new pic of of baby Ravi! He looks so different already!!

I get to pick him up next Friday!! He will be only 9 weeks!! Hope I can help him be a happy adjusted well mannered boy!

Last edited:
Congratulations, and good luck! He's a little beauty!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back