New Jardine's Parrot adoption

bkparrot

Nov 13, 2012
Media
Brooklyn, NY
Finally, today I was able to pick up my Jardine's parrot. He is 5 years old and was put up for adoption by his previous owner as he preferred men and she just broke up with her bf. I had visited Deejay at the pet store where he was brought back for few days and it was a match. He has been quiet all day today and I left him alone. Really looking forward to spending some time at home. He was in good spirits and responded to the CAG and the cockatoo.

congrats on the new addition and thank you for taking in a needy bird! sounds like you guys will have many happy years together :). oh, and pictures are always appreciated :0)

Congrats on your new baby I have only seen them in pictures but they are very pretty birds:)

He is very handsome and vocal. Lots of whistles and sounds and few words that I am unable to recognize yet. Will post photos as soon as I am able to.

Looking forward to the photos:)

Congrats on the new baby, are you practicing Quarantine????

He came from the bird store that doesnt sell birds anymore and his vet records are uptodate. He is in a separate cage in a separate room for now but he hates it.

I have not been able to take his photo as he LOVES to hang out on my shoulder and stay with me as long as possible. He tried to fly to me on Sunday but he didnt succeed and just landed on the floor. He then waddled over and climbed over my shoulders and helped me work on the computer.

Most Reactions

Back