My partner's art

I loved looking at the website... I browsed through all of it, and saw some breathtakingly beautiful paintings :)! Thanks for sharing...

All of those are breathtaking! I did get confused looking at a few in the "thumbnail?" section and mistook those for pictures, she's great!

Very lovely website. The paintings are beautiful. You have a very talented partner ��

I love it !! In my next life I would love to learn this :) Her Rb2 picture [Is just like my Owen :).
pinkbirdy-albums-more-birds-picture9242-wings-003.jpg

Beautiful artwork! Thank you for sharing.

Nice! K2 is very talented! I very much enjoyed her art! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. The first gift she ever gave me was of a greenwing. I have zero talent and admire those that do.

Wow, Karen, your Karen is amazing! Her talent blows me away, thank you so much for sharing:) I SOOO love the Puffin!

Tell her I said those are beautiful! I made my whole family come look at the slideshow there. My favorite was the white wolf with the rainbow eyes.

K2 is not only extremely talented but very prolific! The Birds Around The World Series would make nice greeting cards and/or boxed stationary!

I view the oil entitled "Flying Free" as a beautiful metaphor for the phrase many post in the bereavement threads.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back