My Other Babies

MeganMango

Oct 13, 2012
Media
Guelph Ontario
Parrots
1 red bellied parrot (Mango), 3 cockatiels (Bugsie, Alfie, and Bananas)
My drama queen Calista is the dark bay, and the palomino is my steadfast and dependable haflinger called Hylander.

Last edited:
One more of Hylander

Last edited:
They're gorgeous! What breed is your mare?

Shes a thoroughbred rescue. She has pretty great blood lines and passed her warmblood inspection. We thought about getting her inspected for Oldenburg but she has colitis and it has been several years getting her back to normal. I wanted to breed her, but I wouldnt take the risk now. I really only started working her this year again, and then I had to move to across the country for my PhD. Once I can ensure proper care Ill move her out to me, but for now we are apart.

Very cute ponies!

I have two haflingers (an arab/ quarterhorse and an appy also) and just moved across the country from them too.

Very cute ponies!

I have two haflingers (an arab/ quarterhorse and an appy also) and just moved across the country from them too.

Its so hard! I love my haffy, he is truly amazing. Anything I want to do with him he is happy to try his best and he never gives up. He is level headed and safe. My TB on the other hand is all drama. She is loads of fun and had lots of talent, but I regularly get bucked off when she is overwhelmed or excited. She doesnt mean to hurt anyone, she just has the attention span of a flea and has a crazy zest for life. I miss them terribly.

Most Reactions

Back