My New Friend

Suzette

Sep 1, 2024
Parrots
Sunday Conure
Hello, meet Nugget! I'm Suzette. I think she owns me!
She joined our life just over a week ago. This photo was taken on her first day, she is a snuggler!
Previous owners moved into a studio apartment. She's a very sweet bird and I know owners really loved her.
We're attached!

Attachments

• Nugget in my Hair.jpg
    Nugget in my Hair.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 14
Hello, meet Nugget! I'm Suzette. I think she owns me!
She joined our life just over a week ago. This photo was taken on her first day, she is a snuggler!
Previous owners moved into a studio apartment. She's a very sweet bird and I know owners really loved her.
We're attached!
Got news for you, Suzette, Nugget DOES own you! ;) Welcome to the forums, it's good to have you both aboard!

You have a gorgeous girl! How has she been adjusting to her new home?

Welcome! Nugget is really a cutie:love:

You have a gorgeous girl! How has she been adjusting to her new home?
Thanks so much! She's adjusting quite well. Just about a week and a half and she is now stepping up on fingers and I'm able to get her back into her cage that way too. She's pretty proud of her little self. The treats help! I'd really like to get her to start eating fresh fruit and veggies. Now when she starts doing that, I'll feel much better! I don't think she got that in her last home.

Welcome! Nugget is really a cutie:love:
Thanks so much! She's as cute as she is loud. I was ready for that though! She's happiest when she is riding around on our shoulders and gets quieter then, luckily! It's ear piercing when she screeches while right next to my ear!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back