My little green monster

Dinosrawr

Aug 15, 2013
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Parrots
Avery, a GCC born on March 5th, 2013 & Shiko, a blue IRN born on February 25th, 2014
Since I updated on a few pictures with Shiko, I also do agree that Avery needed a photo shoot too.

Kissing my hand

Aren't I adorable, mom?

That's definitely the spot...

Looking so precious

Okay mom, enough with pointing that thing at me. I mean, it's for me to chew, right?

Love! Love! Love!! Just like our little Franklin when he is in his cuddle mood.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Toni

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love love love looovvveeee green cheek cuddles! You arte lucky chosen one! :D

There's that sweet girl! Avery is absolutely adorable, I love all the photos, but the look on her face while kissing your hand is priceless.

Both your birds are beautiful, Chantal.

Love! Love! Love!! Just like our little Franklin when he is in his cuddle mood.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Toni

Thanks Toni [emoji5]️ Nothing is better than cuddly conure snuggles. It just makes your heart swell!

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love love love looovvveeee green cheek cuddles! You arte lucky chosen one!

I always feel very fortunate that both of my birds love me lots, I won't lie [emoji1]. I also feel like a terrible person because I get jealous if they show anyone else too much love, haha :eek: I'm happy they'll go to just about anyone, but I like being that "special someone".

How sweet! You're blessed with two beautiful birds

Thank you, Julie! Your flock is also exceptionally beautiful. I'm very excited to see how Raven's colours will continue to develop. He's just so handsome and his feathering is so unique.

There's that sweet girl! Avery is absolutely adorable, I love all the photos, but the look on her face while kissing your hand is priceless.

Both your birds are beautiful, Chantal.

She can certainly sucker you in with her looks, can't she? Her sass is well hidden under all those sweet looks and fluffy feathers. I'm sure you're well versed in that though, considering the hilarious personalities all your fids have [emoji4]

Shiko is adorable! Thanks for sharing the pics. Little monster is quite synonymous with conure, isn't it? LOL.

What a poser he is absolutely gorgeous. I just love it when my bird is in that mood. Love the second picture the most. Thanks for sharing those pictures. :D

I like the first, second and fourth best. He's so cute!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back