Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
*warning*

If you are offended by LGBTQ people please exit this post :)

------------------------------------

My long time friend Ashlin started transitioning last year (MtF), and she is just starting to gain some confidence. She asked me to document her current state, and we got a makeup artist on set to help her look her best.

She ROCKED the shoot. I am so proud of her.

Getting a message from her telling me she was crying happy tears when I sent her the proofs seriously made me feel so amazing.

Here is a makeup shot I took… I'm so happy I got to do something special for such a good friend.

http://orig09.deviantart.net/ac37/f/2016/128/0/1/ashlin_by_tinytank1989-da1sv4b.jpg

<3

Wow that's quite a brave soul, and I know how much she appreciates the unconditional love and support you've shown her. That photo is wonderful :)

She's beautiful! And so, so strong for everything she's accomplished so far. Everyone could use unconditional love in their lives and some confidence to boot. Excellent photography!

Sarah, I'm glad you got to do something so special for your friend. What a touching and heartfelt gift. I can't imagine the courage required to transition and the long term commitment needed to make the decision. I hope your friendship lasts a lifetime.

Your friend's beauty and the photograher's skill is a magic combination.

Ashlin is beautiful and what a lovely pic for her to keep as she continnues on this amazing and courageous journey and your friendship and support will help her along each and every step of the way.

Your friend is gorgeous I hope her new life is everything she hoped for😃😀

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Back