San Juan Cosala, MX
Parrots
Mealy Amazon - George
Double Yellowhead - Fred
Maximilian's Pionus - Pancho
Blue Ringneck - Kramer
Military Macaw - Abulardo
Red-Lored Amazon - Lucy
Anyone out there keeping them? Info is pretty scarce regarding pet quality, noise level,,,,,,,

As far as I’m aware, Mexican conures aren’t all that common.

Here’s some info I could find online:

OH my God I OWN ONE FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS OF THEM. say hello to Budi he is over a year old

Feel free to ask me anything

Attachments

• 20240722_122703.jpg
    20240722_122703.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 23
I will say they are super pretty and mega sweet. They make lots of different noises. He is great at mimicing many sounds.

He is the loudest bird I've ever owned . He has a siren like call when we are leaving . But they love attention love to dance and chat and of course many scritches. They are larger than a green cheek is say they are slightly bigger than a sun conure

Thanks all. Ended up with two youngsters today. Both and fed but haven’t been handled a lot. After quarantine, I will let them out of cage and start building trust.

OH my God I OWN ONE FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS OF THEM. say hello to Budi he is over a year old

Feel free to ask me anything
I have the opportunity to adopt a 8 month old male Mexican green conure would love to hear more about yours as I can't find much at all about them thank you so much

I have the opportunity to adopt a 8 month old male Mexican green conure would love to hear more about yours as I can't find much at all about them thank you so much
One thing I found out real quick is that they are very loud and shrill. I have four amazons and three macaws and they make less noise. Ended up rehousing mine pretty quickly.

Mine is so funny he dances and makes a ton of noises . Beeps chirps and lots of copied sounds I make. He loves scritches and will play with socks while rolled over. He's very sassy but also snuggly when he's had enough play. He loves to talk to me in bird jibberish very funny sweet birds

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back