Mango Vs. The Almond

MeganMango

Oct 13, 2012
Media
Guelph Ontario
Parrots
1 red bellied parrot (Mango), 3 cockatiels (Bugsie, Alfie, and Bananas)
Hey guys,
I tried my hand at making and posting a youtube video. Its my first so please be patient. This is Mango's first time receiving an almond still in the shell. I started it for him. He really loves to attack the camera, hes pretty sure its a toy :)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUpEQjOSEOk&feature=youtu.be]Mango vs the nut - YouTube[/ame]

OK, I just about gushed at 0:06. Were you trying to kill the forum with cuteness perhaps? The entire video Kippy was looking at me funny because I was gushing the whole time. Ugh, Mango is adorable!

Thank you Pugtato, from both of us! He is so funny! I love him so much! He can be a bit camera shy, but Im trying to get one of him dancing with me, and also when I call him and he comes running all pigeon-toed.

Well Tiki is now in love. Such a handsome boy. Tiki is sending lots of kisses and head bobs to Mango.:D

Well Tiki is now in love. Such a handsome boy. Tiki is sending lots of kisses and head bobs to Mango.:D

That is awesome! Mango goes crazy when he sees other birds playing on the computer. He looks a little funny without tail feathers, but I was checking him out last night and he already has new ones coming in (thank goodness). Im glad Tiki didnt mind his naked bottom :p

Actually I think she was turned on by it:eek::D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back