Low down on cage sales?

chris-md

Feb 6, 2010
Maryland - USA
Parrots
Parker - male Eclectus

Aphrodite - red throated conure (RIP)
I had to return the cage I got for Parker at my moms house and am gonna get s new one. Does anyone know if cyber Monday sales might extend to parrot cages?

Chris, they 'might'. Have you checked My Bird Store - Discount Exotic Bird Supplies - mybirdstore.com If you subscribe you get emails on their 'specials'. Crap, I already deleted their email I had from them this morning, but they are having a 'special' at the moment, I just don't remember on what and how much. :(
Black_Friday_Sale.jpg

Thanks Wendy. That's a tad more than I want to pay though :(

Wendy, ever grateful thank you!

I'm not looking to spend more than $150 on this since it will only be used for a few days a year.

Can you let me know what you think about this one here?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Giantex-Large-Parrot-Cockatoo-Supplies/dp/B00TDF2240/ref=sr_1_3?s=pet-supplies&ie=UTF8&qid=1448842466&sr=1-3&keywords=parrot+cage&refinements=p_36%3A2661615011"]Amazon.com : Giantex Bird Cage Large Play Top Parrot Finch Cage Macaw Cockatoo Pet Supplies Black : Pet Supplies[/ame]

Chris, we travel a few times a year for figure skating competitions (my daughter competes) and my plan is to take Dexter with us for quite a few of these 3 - 4 day trips. Last summer when he first came home with us, we had a 3 day trip and unfortunately the travel cage I was using was NOT really big enough for him to stay in and the results were pretty awful.

Since then, I spent a ton of time looking for travel and vacation accommodations for Dexter that I could use for him in the car (SUV) as well as using as a vacation condo for him to stay in at the hotel.

Here's the cage I just bought: Bird Cages: Prevue Square Roof Parrot Cage

I received it and put it together and as much as it is clearly not an everyday cage, I feel like it will make good temporary accommodations. It's a little awkward to carry, so I won't use it for grooming or vet visits, I'll use the smaller travel carrier I have for that.

I also sprung for the rolling stand, so I can use it to take Dexter outside to hang out on the deck at home in good weather. I'm a very big sucker.

Most Reactions

Back