Loves her shower now...

Sweet video! It's great when they LOVE their baths! Thanks for sharing!

Lol, I love the tail shake. Venus won't shower in the shower. She sits on her perch and doesn't move, but give her a cup of water and she makes that cup look like it had a gallon of water in it. I love how they look completely wet, so cute! Here's Venus after her bath.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439475729.715751.jpg

Lol, I love the tail shake. Venus won't shower in the shower. She sits on her perch and doesn't move, but give her a cup of water and she makes that cup look like it had a gallon of water in it. I love how they look completely wet, so cute! Here's Venus after her bath.
View attachment 15074
Just like my Peppa - look like drowned rats!! She loves her shower so much that she doesn't want to get out. It took a few weeks for her to get used to. Prior to this , she used to shower with me on my arm.

Cute!! Jasper is taking longer showers now and he'll close his eyes and sit under the water for as long as he can stand it before he needs to sneeze LOL

Haha...same with Peppa, she would stay in there for hours if I let her .

Thanks for sharing the video, I keep thinking, I need to get one of those perches, I also end up looking like the drowned rat. Pebbles sits very lady like, but Gizmo turns me into his personal jungle gym, complete with my dry hair and shirt for drying off:D

Cheers,

Camo

I am so jealous for so many reasons! She is so precious in the shower! I hope Gollum learns to love it like that! Thank you for the video!

Great video! I have two perches neither of which seem to stay put or the water can reach ....so Oliver hangs on my finger for a good dousing. He loves it! He'll spread his wings and move every which way to get water everywhere all while he's singing and carrying on. Quite a scene at my house!

It really is wonderful when they are so into it. Parker just sits there and takes it.

Thanks for sharing the video, I keep thinking, I need to get one of those perches, I also end up looking like the drowned rat. Pebbles sits very lady like, but Gizmo turns me into his personal jungle gym, complete with my dry hair and shirt for drying off:D

Cheers,

Camo
The perch is awesome!! Made life so much easier. She doesn't have to shower with me anymore.

I ordered one on those 3-side/4-cup perches last week, the only way I can get Willow in the shower currently is by going in and holding her. (Then she will behave, but still not the biggest fan, lol)

I ordered one on those 3-side/4-cup perches last week, the only way I can get Willow in the shower currently is by going in and holding her. (Then she will behave, but still not the biggest fan, lol)
That's how I used to shower Peppa, now with the perch it's so much easier, at first she was a bit unsure but now she loves it. Willow will get used to it and hopefully love it too.

I love this video. Maybe I should show Gollum so she can see how its done!

I love this video. Maybe I should show Gollum so she can see how its done!
im sure she'll learn to love it. It took Peppa a little while to get used to it. I made sure I made a big deal of it too saying she was such a good girl. Problem is now she doesn't want to get out LOL!!

Love the video! It's great when they so obviously enjoy their showers. She's a beautiful girl.

Just a little tip I hope might help some of you who haven't used one before..... I put it on the wall in the bathroom the first time and got Jasper to step up on it. He was really nervous about it so I used target training/reward. He quickly learned the perch was ok! No water, just showing him the perch was safe.

When Groot has finished his shower I cant get him to come out! He bites me when I try to get him to step up and will stay inside the shower for at least another hour with no water running...crazy bird

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back