Long-time lurker and first-time poster :)

corkscr.ew

Jun 21, 2024
NY, USA
Parrots
Budgies (Ki, Blueberry, Chime, Crescent, Thimble)
Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking around here since 2021 and I finally decided to make an account. This site seems like a great community and a really informative place, and I am so excited to be here!

A little bit about me:
-I’m very passionate about movies and filmmaking
-I’ve been quite enamored with birds (not only parrots) since the age of 8.
-My flock consists of 5 budgies in total (3 males, 2 females)
-My favorite birds are kingfishers, budgies, and albatrosses
-I spend most of my time staring at birds, working on films, and doodling

My birds in order of arrival:
  1. Ki: a sweet, cheerful little bird. My first budgie. He loves carrots and softwood toys.
  2. Blueberry: my second budgie. She’s obsessed with all kinds of food and has managed to escape her cage in some crazy ways.
  3. Chime: my third budgie. He’s extremely fluffy and clingy (so so so soo clingy).
  4. Crescent: my fourth budgie. He’s gentle, quiet, and not very fond of human interaction. He’ll step up for millet though.
  5. Thimble: our most recent addition. She’s skittish and nippy and almost completely untamed, but I honestly dont care. She’s had some trauma with being handled so I’m not really expecting a lot of affection from her.
I’ll post bird pics when I can figure out how lol

Anyway, I’m really thrilled to finally have an account on here and I can’t wait to meet everyone :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking around here since 2021 and I finally decided to make an account. This site seems like a great community and a really informative place, and I am so excited to be here!

A little bit about me:
-I’m very passionate about movies and filmmaking
-I’ve been quite enamored with birds (not only parrots) since the age of 8.
-My flock consists of 5 budgies in total (3 males, 2 females)
-My favorite birds are kingfishers, budgies, and albatrosses
-I spend most of my time staring at birds, working on films, and doodling

My birds in order of arrival:
  1. Ki: a sweet, cheerful little bird. My first budgie. He loves carrots and softwood toys.
  2. Blueberry: my second budgie. She’s obsessed with all kinds of food and has managed to escape her cage in some crazy ways.
  3. Chime: my third budgie. He’s extremely fluffy and clingy (so so so soo clingy).
  4. Crescent: my fourth budgie. He’s gentle, quiet, and not very fond of human interaction. He’ll step up for millet though.
  5. Thimble: our most recent addition. She’s skittish and nippy and almost completely untamed, but I honestly dont care. She’s had some trauma with being handled so I’m not really expecting a lot of affection from her.
I’ll post bird pics when I can figure out how lol

Anyway, I’m really thrilled to finally have an account on here and I can’t wait to meet everyone :)
Welcome aboard to you @corkscr.ew and your flock, I'm glad you've stepped out of the shadows at last! Would love to see some pics of your little ones, perhaps these links may be of help to you :)

Halllloooo Thar! Happy posting! Glad you're part of the forum, too! LOL! Your guys sound like absolute cuties. Can't wait for pictures!

You like movies and film-making show us your birds!!!!
You just attach! I wanna see those budgies!

Hello and welcome to you and your budgies! I also can't wait to see them ❤️
I'm really glad that you decided to join us, and I hope you enjoy your stay:)

k so here are some budgie pics:

Crescent:
IMG_0691_Original.jpeg

Blueberry:
IMG_7531_Original.jpeg

Thimble (green) and Crescent (blue):
IMG_1489.jpeg

Ki:

IMG_9425_Original.jpeg

Left to right: Ki, Crescent, Chime (forgive the bad quality)
1719073397482.png

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Back