Lizzy Update

Cyrinaluna

Feb 27, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Parrots
1 cinnimon GCC - Lizzy
Over the last few days Lizzy has really improved when it comes to interacting with us!

She freely steps up onto our hands from anywhere she is. She's still a little wary about pets, but that'll come with time I'm sure. She even went to my fiancée last night when we were watching tv! She's become quite the little attention hog haha :)

That is great progress! Congrats:)

I just got some sneaky pets in :) She loves to chew on my phone case and normally I discourage it, but this time she positioned herself right under my thumb. So I started scratching her head. She froze up like "OMG! What is this!?" Then shut her eyes and leaned into the scritches! I was so happy!

I also distract some of mine so I can sneak in a scritch. Sounds like she is realizing how good this feels:)
She is really cute!

Thanks! And she really knows how to work the cuteness to get what she wants. I was snacking on pretzels and she climbed up my shirt and ever so gently pressed her beak to my lips. I knew what she wanted lol so of course she got half a pretzel stick!

Sounds like she is training you well:) Doesn't take them long to figure out what works, does it?

Yes she is haha. Went grocery shopping the other day and half my fresh produce purchases were based on "Oh! Lizzy would love this!"

Shes too cute and doing great job training momma! :)

Send pics when she snuggles in for a nap in your swestshirt!!

This isn't quite snuggling in my sweatshirt, but she wouldn't let me do anything with my hands that didn't involve petting her!

1912489_10152062484626848_1980248515_n.jpg

Awww! What a little sweetie!!!

Most Reactions

Back