Kito Flying Picture.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Today was the day I finally got a picture of Kito flying, its not very good but there was no time to focus the camera, it was a case of pick it up and shoot. Lucky I even got him in the picture. :D
2303072.jpg

This was the first time he had gone so far or so high, so now it begins. I'm in real awe just watching this little guy learn to fly. Yep I know I should be used to it by now, but all my guys have always been flighted even when they first came here, this is the first time I've had the pleasure of watching one of my own learn to do it. Its a truly awesome sight. Now that he is flying I'll start getting some more up and I'll be able to make sure they are a little better than this one. Just thought you'd all like to share his first proper flight. :D

Hopefully I'll get some better ones soon, At the moment though we're having a bit of trouble with Bucc who has decided that he will lunge at Kito when he lands on anything. :eek: So now I'm having to make Kito flying a good/great thing for Bucc. :D Its all fun in this house at the moment. :cool:

Way to go Kito. I bet seeing him flying is exciting and a little scary at the same time. Especially if Bucc is lunging at him. I'm sure things will work out soon and he'll be telling Kito he's a good boy!!! Can't wait to see more pictures.

It's almost like watching your child take his/her first steps ... kinda scary, kinda exciting all at the same time. Glad to see you got a nice shot of it ... NOW, HERE'S A CHALLENGE, GET BOTH BUCC AND KITO IN THE SHOT AT THE SAME TIME ... good luck with that one! :( :p

NOW, HERE'S A CHALLENGE, GET BOTH BUCC AND KITO IN THE SHOT AT THE SAME TIME ... good luck with that one!

:18: :18::30: :30: It will certainly be a challenge, one I think I may just lose. But hey, I'm not one to give up...................... Hmmmmmmmmm does a photoshop picture count??????????

NO! If Photoshop counted I could have a picture of Hamlet flying with MY GREY and MY BLUE AND GOLD MACAW ...

:17: Right I get the message, :D so no photoshop. Okay but please don't hold your breath anyone. We could be in for a very long wait. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back