just plain nuts

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
well since nut lost her fav aggression toy, the small green plastic ball with a bell in, thought i had seen the last of the running nut :( but she has found another item for her aggression;)

it all started when she was on the window ledge, and i put the cuddly rats on, she likes to give them a chew every now an again, well i asked if she wanted a neck rub?:10: and she just looked at me :20:

so i gave one of the rats a neck rub, well that was too much for nut to bear!! :11:

nut goes into her running nut mode and promptly picks rat up an drops it off ledge :D and juts her head out for the rub, though it was a brief one :rolleyes:

i took pic of her throwing one off top of her cage lol and out of the 3 rats we have, she really takes it out on the white one that got the neck rub!:p

Last edited:
Hie-hie-hie nut is so cute. :D And how dare you put the rats on her cage - you evil woman!:p Hope nut finds a new favourite toy - one who cant get a rub.:D

:cool: yup evil, thats me to a tee lol

hubs just home now putting curtains back up lol :p nut's all happy her fav person is home :D

that is too funny! nut has such a wicked sense of humour!! x

Most Reactions

Back