Hikari

Jul 8, 2024
Parrots
2 parakeets
Hello, I am Laura, new here, I have two parakeets, Cleo (KiKi) as nickname, and Lotus (LoLo) nickname.

1000003321.jpg

1000003802.jpg

Cleo was given to me/rescued after being in a very abusive, traumatic environment, she also escaped her cage for 60hrs before I rescued her so it's been a LONG almost everyday process with her to earn her trust. She struggles with trusting hands. Cleo is very "chill" but with my progress with her, she's bonded with me to a point she will chase Lotus away from me lol, her little personality is coming out and she too is turning into a sweet girl.

1000003818.jpg

1000003811.jpg

1000003613.jpg
1000003618.jpg

Lotus was purchased at PetSmart, I get 50/50 on gender ID. But Lotus acts like a male to me. I purchased Lotus to help Cleo heal and it's helped a lot. Lotus is very happy, loves to talk, and as my bf says "he acts like a care bear" lol.

I would like info on Lotus's gender, both their mutation. My family grew up in a farm and we literally owned and rescued every animal under the sun.

Welcome and be welcomed! Two nice looking 'keets! Just be patient with the scared one, patience always wins with parrots.

Hello, I am Laura, new here, I have two parakeets, Cleo (KiKi) as nickname, and Lotus (LoLo) nickname.

View attachment 60136
View attachment 60137

Cleo was given to me/rescued after being in a very abusive, traumatic environment, she also escaped her cage for 60hrs before I rescued her so it's been a LONG almost everyday process with her to earn her trust. She struggles with trusting hands. Cleo is very "chill" but with my progress with her, she's bonded with me to a point she will chase Lotus away from me lol, her little personality is coming out and she too is turning into a sweet girl.

View attachment 60138
View attachment 60139
View attachment 60140
View attachment 60141
Lotus was purchased at PetSmart, I get 50/50 on gender ID. But Lotus acts like a male to me. I purchased Lotus to help Cleo heal and it's helped a lot. Lotus is very happy, loves to talk, and as my bf says "he acts like a care bear" lol.

I would like info on Lotus's gender, both their mutation. My family grew up in a farm and we literally owned and rescued every animal under the sun.
Wow they look really nice. Beautifu.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back