Indy is learning her tricks fast!

Ashleigh86

Sep 12, 2013
Usa
We just started trick training a week or two ago since she's almost all the way off of her formula now and has more interest in treats :) She can "wave" her foot, "turn around" on her perch, show me "big wings" (stretches out or flaps wings) and stretches out one wing and foot to the side when I say "Oh, so pretty!" She learns so fast! And will do anything for a sunflower seed...which is funny because she doesn't even eat the seed, just breaks it open and plays with it lol We've also been practicing "pretty noises" as opposed to screaming to call me! lol She's been coming along nicely with that too :) Just wanted to share!

It's awesome when good things are happening!

That's great progress! And very cool that she only plays with the sunflower seed, that way you can give her as many as she wants until she realizes, hey, this is delicious:)

That's great progress! And very cool that she only plays with the sunflower seed, that way you can give her as many as she wants until she realizes, hey, this is delicious:)

That's what I was thinking too! I think it might be because she's not quite weaned all the way (down to one feeding at night!) but I'm sure eventually she'll figure out those seeds are delicious! lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back