I'd like to introduce myself

workingal

May 14, 2009
Sebastian, FL
Parrots
Quaker parrot on the the way
I am currently owned by a corgi and a dachshund. We have a new quaker parrot on the way. Hopefully will be coming home in a couple of weeks. We just paid the deposit, but the bird is not quite ready for us to pick up. I am so excited! All I've been doing the past few days is reading up on everything about quakers and joining messge boards. I'm sure I'll find tons of great info here. My husband is a do-it-yourself kinda guy, and I do love the DIY section. Just need to decide on our own projects so I can post pics. Look forward to making tons of friends here.:green1:

Just wanted to say welcome. I have not been a member for long but there are a lot of people out there with great info. I myself have an Alexandrine. What a wonderful bond we develope with our feather friends!

Welcome! Glad to see new members joining every day! My name is Cecilia aka Cici, I have 3 dogs 1 cat and 4 birds along with a 2 yr old and my fiance. LOL! I currently have 2 cats on the way for me to adopt out and oh did i mention i do Animal Rescues! I take in unwanted animals or animals who the owners can not afford to tend to anymore.... I think you'll really find these forums useful! I know i sure have, and I'm new to this site. Good Luck with your little feathered friend! Thanks for introducing yourself to us!

Most Reactions

Back