I want info.

Birdieboy

Jul 15, 2010
Virginia
Parrots
Two parakeets. Kindle and Charlie
I am twelve. I want to get a Poicephalus sometime around January. I wanted to know witch one might be best for me. Here is some things about me to help. I am twelve years old. I have two parakeets. I have had them each for at least a year. I do not live in an apartment or town house. My house is about a medium sized house. I have a lot of extra time in each day. At least two to three hours a day. Please reply with witch of these birds would be best for me. Either a Senegal, Meyers, red bellied, Jardines, Or a cape.

Hey BB, not sure who would be paying for your new bird, you or your parents, senegals and meyers are great little birds and the least expensive on the list, red bellies and jardines a bit more expensive and capes are very expensive and rather hard to find, the whole family of poicephalus are wonderful it really comes down to personal preference, it would great if you could find a breeder in your area and possibly consult with them, maybe even visit to see them in person :)

Good for you on researching a future parrot. I love pois! My favorite is the Brown headed parrot. Very playful, small to medium in size. Able to talk and make sound effects. Great all around companions!!

Thank you guys. Bobby I would be paying for it but if for some reason I have to take it to the vet for an emergency and don't have the money my parents would but other than that it is all me.

Most Reactions

Back