I don’t want to give them away but I have to.

zairran

Apr 13, 2024
Parrots
Two sun conures
For now this is a test to see if anyone is willing to buy two of my best friends. They’re both sun conures. My situation is a bit complicated where I come from a toxic house hold and I’m ready to move out. I’m going to my girlfriends house but she has 3 ferrets and 1 cat. Small apartment and it’s just not safe for my birds. I need someone who is loving and has experience with birds and will give them a lot of time. A small description of them as of now…
Tokio-is the name of one sun conure. He will legit stay with you all day everyday and loves to cuddle. He can step up but would rather just hop on your shoulder. Can spin and loves bathes. He is also pretty socialized. Likes to flock call.

Rio- he’s extremely playful! Also loves baths and will step up on your finger. He knows how to spin as well and loves baths. Will eat almost anything. He’s not as cuddly as Tokio but you can talk to him in a calm whisper voice and he will whisper you back. Also he does love spending time with you! Only downside is that he’s not too use to other people doesn’t like kids but will adjust to you kinda quick. Just give him love and attention…

More descriptions can be given
Location NY.

Attachments

• IMG_6332.jpeg
    IMG_6332.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7096.png
    IMG_7096.png
    475.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7095.jpeg
    IMG_7095.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 3