howz this for a harness?

cassiepengo

Nov 12, 2013
india
Parrots
my darling lovebird
so i has always wanted to roam around proudly with a dog,but it looks like my budgie is gonna have to do....lol!

okay, i have been searching for a harness forever, but no one delivered to india. now i have finally found one, and i wanna know what you guys think about it
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...ObqQrzGu_taCNPeZa87ttXA&bvm=bv.58187178,d.dGI

do you think they will last?? looks very delicate.
so can you guys pick out the best one? im looking for one that will fit my budgie. and it needs to be under ten dollars (its too much for a bird, says mom)sorry!!

You should save some money and get an aviator harness...it is worth the money

Your link doesn't work :(

You should save some money and get an aviator harness...it is worth the money

The link worked just fine for me
and
It goes to mostly Aviator harnesses on ebay

But the main item in the link looks to me like it might be just a little bulky for a budgie. That seller has another style for a few pennies more that may work better for a budgie, maybe not.

Last edited:
@macawspirit: i dont see a harness there. what do you have to type in?

Save your money Cassie, the feather tether is way too bulky and heavy for a budgie...in fact it's too bulky for a conure. I ordered one and it ended up on the cord-pull of my lawnmower. I would never put a bird in one of those. (Unless it was a falcon) :)

Kings carries 2 different kinds~ a harness/tether and a safety leash
Bird Cage, Java Wood Perch, Avian Supplies, Pluck No More, Bird Food Safety Leashes&SubCatID=Bird Safety Outside Leashes

Wow, I can't believe they actually sell a leash that clips directly on to both legs. I would never use or recommend such a thing, it's just a broken leg waiting to happen.

This is supposedly budgie size.
Safety%20Leash%20Tiny.jpg

@triordan: thanks!but that does not look very promising
@megapixel: yeah..... and with a bird as naughty as mine, he'll rip his legs off :p

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back