home coming

Semperfimom

Oct 10, 2015
Western NY
Parrots
Green cheek conure, Hahns macaw
Yay Gracie :green:gets to come home Saturday if I can leave work for a few hours or Monday, so excited but sad to cause she will be leaving her sibling:( they love to snuggle with each other, I hope they both adjust quickly. She won't be as distracted here at home as they are constantly calling each other. I'll be asking advice I'm sure she's different than my Gunny gcc. Any way was excited and wanted to share gracie.jpg

Congratulations! Gracie is a beautiful baby! :)

I know it's sad when they leave their siblings behind, but they quickly adjust. When Mink was at the store, she always sat snuggled side by side with her brother like 2 cute little dolls.

Awesome adventure! Please, there are so many of us that are looking for your feedback on how this goes! Stay in touch!

Yay, your baby is coming to her forever home!. She's beautiful :green2:. Keep us updated.

She's so adorable!!! To bad you couldn't take them both, but I'm sure she learn to love you just as much...or more. My severe macaw,loves me..a lot, she will fly back and forth looking for me and she always blows kisses,the other night she said I love you..it was amazing. Please share your amazing stories with us...oh and we like pictures and videos..lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back